Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thigh High by Christina Dodd


5 Stars!!!

Christina Dodd's "Thigh High" is a fast paced page
turner! I read this in record time considering I am having one of my
busiest weeks ever with my business. I picked it up every chance I got.
Christina's
characters are wonderfully quirky, delightfully dysfunctional and
lovable to their cores. Mac and Nessa are one of the best book-couples
I have read about in contemoprary fiction in a long time! The winding
plot roads of this book kept me on edge and eagerly wanting more.
The
description of post-Katrina New Orleans and its Mardi Gras are spot on
and I felt as though I had visited the 'Big Easy' after I finished.
Absolutely wonderful and highly recommended for your summer reading list!


Rachel E. Moniz

Nessa Dahl always had the good sense to steer clear of trouble. Then Jeremiah MacNaught showed up in New Orleans, determined to get to the bottom of a string of bank robberies by two women wearing Mardi Gras masks. Little does Nessa realize that the handsome investigator is convinced she's involved with the crimes-or that he's willing to do anything to get the truth. Even if it means taking the beautiful woman he's convinced is a liar and a thief straight to bed...

No comments: